Librestream is adding a machine learning engineer to our core team that designs, implements and supports our rapidly expanding digital field worker product portfolio and customer base. Librestream is a fast-growing company that develops leading-edge remote expert, digital work instruction, augmented reality and field intelligence solutions. Hosted on a wide variety of mobile and wearable devices, customers rely on Librestream products to operate in extreme network and environmental conditions around the world.
You will bring several years of applied experience working with AI/ML systems, processes, analysis and optimization. You will work as part of a team focused on delivering advanced knowledge capabilities within the Librestream product portfolio.
• Design machine learning solutions to automate predictive models
• Applied research, implementation, testing and training of features utilizing machine learning services
• Collaborating as part of the knowledge team to build and assess AI prototypes and production solutions meeting the product requirements
• Test and optimize AI model performance for real-time systems
• Deliver high-accuracy solutions utilizing third-party and custom models
• Develop and refine AI algorithms for computer vision and NLP
• Running tests, statistical analysis and interpretation of test results
• Documentation of ML algorithms
• Troubleshoot and correct issues with AI models to improve results and user experience
• Stay current on the state of the art in machine learning and provide guidance to others within the organization
• Diploma in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of experience in data science areas of artificial intelligence, computer vision or natural language processing
• Experience with cloud-based ML, AI, data analytics such as Azure Cognitive Services/Google Cloud AI/IBM Watson/Amazon Machine Learning
• Extensive knowledge and applied experience with machine learning principles, frameworks, libraries, data structures, modeling and architecture
• Experience with deployment of ML models
• Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills to refine prototypes and troubleshoot performance issues
• Advanced proficiency with R, Java, Python and Jupyter Notebooks
• Effective communicator able to work well with other team members
• Hands-on self-starter
• Previous experience working within an agile team (Scrum or similar)
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps
Your application was submitted successfully.