Librestream is the leader in Augmented Reality based remote expert solutions for the industrial sector. The Librestream Onsight cloud platform empowers workers to rapidly diagnose, inspect, and manage assets in even the most difficult field environments. The field worker is able to access Onsight through a wide range of wearables and mobile devices: everything from Web, iOS, Android all the way through to wearables including RealWear, Vuzix and Microsoft Hololens.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to create amazing user experiences for Augmented Reality, Web, and mobile devices. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile/AR applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like dashboards, menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and modernize the visual systems
• Conduct user interviews and guided usability tests.
• 5 or more years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects including Web, mobile and AR
• Up-to-date knowledge of wireframing and design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Nice to have experience with DevOps and Pendo
• Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• BA/BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
• 5+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
• Knowledge of creating and maintaining a Design System
Your application was submitted successfully.