Librestream is adding a senior software developer to our core team that designs, implements and supports our rapidly expanding digital field worker product portfolio and customer base. Librestream is a fast-growing company that develops leading-edge remote expert, digital work instruction, augmented reality and field intelligence solutions. Hosted on a wide variety of mobile and wearable devices, customers rely on Librestream products to operate in extreme network and environmental conditions around the world.
Candidates should have at least ten years of industry experience designing and implementing software solutions with at least two years of applied experience with solutions incorporating data science/machine learning. You will be working with a constantly evolving set of new technologies so you must have a passion for technology and a desire to learn. We’re looking for problem solvers and innovators who are great communicators and team players, enjoy being challenged, and have the knowledge, dedication and attention to detail required to create secure, robust and scalable solutions.
- Create innovative products and services as a member of an agile team focused on Machine Learning and Data Science technologies
- Applied research, implementation, testing and training of features utilizing machine learning services
- Develop, test, debug and support new and existing software products for mobile, desktop, server and cloud server platforms
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the development team.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of experience in software development/software architecture.
- 2+ years of experience in data science areas of artificial intelligence, computer vision or natural language processing
- Experience with cloud-based ML, AI, data analytics such as Azure Cognitive Services/Google Cloud AI/IBM Watson/Amazon Machine Learning
- Experience with C/C++/C#
- Familiarity with building large-scale services on AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Hands-on self-starter with proven ability to craft robust, secure, maintainable code
- Effective communicator able to work well with other team members
- Application development experience on one or more of iOS, Android and Windows platforms
- Development experience on wearable computers (e.g. Android-based, Microsoft HoloLens)
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with any of the following: Xamarin, XCode, MySQL (or similar), OpenGL, build/test automation, user interface design, web API creation, IoT solutions
- Familiarity with streaming technologies (voice, video, audio), networking, security, communications and the challenges of mobile platforms
- Experience with video streaming technologies
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or equivalent
- Previous experience working as part of an agile team