NOTE: Only candidates currently residing in the Triangle or actively planning to relocate here will be considered.
Customer Success Manager
Librestream's history dates back to 2003 when the Company began developing digital transformation technology that improves service operations within the industrial sector. Deployed globally, the Onsight augmented reality service platform empowers workers to rapidly diagnose, inspect, and manage assets in even the most difficult field environments. The Onsight platform includes core AR capabilities including remote expert, digital work instructions and rich content access.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for providing Librestream customers with a successful onboarding experience, and for continuing the relationship throughout the customer lifecycle, with a focus on adoption and growth of Librestream solutions.
- Own overall engagement relationship with customers, with a focus on an excellent customer experience throughout their lifecycle. Deepen and broaden Librestream’s relationships within customers’ organizations.
- Lead the onboarding of new customers, including deployment, adoption, and training. Work with customers and internal team to determine their deployment goals and key performance indicators.
- Drive retention and expansion of Librestream solutions within its customers, by developing an understanding of their business needs, and how Librestream solutions can make meaningful and measurable impact on their business objectives.
- Maintain a regular cadence of engagement with customers, focusing on use, adoption, impact, satisfaction, and business outcomes of Librestream solutions.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Librestream, providing perspective and input to product, marketing, sales, and business development teams.
- Track and analyze customer adoption progress through bi-weekly reporting
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and develop solutions for their issues
- Take the lead with Business Development Team members to ensure customers are receiving the expected support, e.g. customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role, preferable in a SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Experienced in working with large enterprise customers.
- Outstanding communication skills, with equal strength in capturing customer business needs and conveying Librestream value to same. Strong organization, collaboration, and detail management skills.
- Experienced in building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Relationship building with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, e.g. customers and sales team members
- Share product feedback internally to assist with the product roadmap
- Ability to learn and maintain a proficient understanding of Librestream’s products and markets
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Travel to customer sites within North America as needed