Librestream's history dates back to 2003 when the Company began developing digital transformation technology that improves service operations within the industrial sector. Deployed globally, the Onsight augmented reality service platform empowers workers to rapidly diagnose, inspect, and manage assets in even the most difficult field environments. The Onsight platform includes core AR capabilities including remote expert, digital work instructions and rich content access.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Controller will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of day-to-day financial transactions as well as play a key role in monthly closing and reporting processes. The Controller will assist in improving processes, procedures, and internal controls as well as complete special projects and other reporting requests as needed.
- Coordinate and drive the daily/monthly financial transaction processes across Librestream’s Canadian, US and UK operating entities
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly consolidation and close processes
- Ensure timely cash collection by driving efficient billing and collection processes as well as other cash management tasks
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial reporting package for delivery to the CFO and Board of Directors
- Manage and mentor the finance and accounting team
- Analyze, apply and improve policies, procedures, controls and systems
- Research, prepare and execute Finance Department initiatives such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, as required
- Lead annual external audit process including producing IRFS compliant financial statements
- Manage preparation of all statutory and tax filings
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing people
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong knowledge of financial compliance in Canada
- Experience with revenue recognition for SaaS, subscription, services, or hardware businesses
- Strong accounting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with other areas of the organization
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Combination of prior public accounting experience, work for private equity or venture capital backed business and CPA designation preferred;
- Accounting: 8 years (Required)
Librestream offers a competitive salary and group benefits package.
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.