Librestream is the leader in Augmented Reality based remote expert solutions for the industrial sector. The Librestream Onsight cloud platform empowers workers to rapidly diagnose, inspect, and manage assets in even the most difficult field environments. The field worker is able to access Onsight through a wide range of wearables and mobile devices: everything from Web, iOS, Android all the way through to wearables including RealWear, Vuzix and Microsoft Hololen.
Librestream is looking for a Business Development Representative that will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious new customer acquisitions and revenue growth objectives while working in a fast-paced team environment. You must be comfortable making outbound cold calls, performing customer demos, working with current customers on service renewals while generating upsell opportunities, qualifying & identifying new prospects, aligning with Account Directors on strategic accounts, and closing sales. This role will report directly to the Global Director of Customer Development.
Lead Qualification, Generation and Nurturing
- Source & qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Perform outbound B2B communications (phone, email, social) to generate new leads and help build the pipeline for the sales team
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research key accounts, identify contacts and targets for lead generation campaigns, and acquire information for each target
- Triage and follow-up with inbound leads from website forms, general emails, and phone calls
- Generate advance interest and set appointments for Librestream at events such as trade shows
- Follow-up on leads from direct marketing programs and assist in nurturing the leads through the funnel
- Work with marketing to identify assets and messaging for lead generation campaigns
- Team with Channel Partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Enter all customer and lead data into our customer relationship management software (Salesforce.com)
Client Renewals and Upsell Opportunities
- Responsible for achieving revenue and renewal rate targets for existing client support contracts.
- Generate and analyze renewal reports to identify the prospective list of upcoming renewals.
- Create and communicate to customers about their upcoming renewals while reinforcing the value to generate upsell opportunities
- Work with customers and internal teams to complete the renewals and manage expiry dates.
- Track and communicate renewal results and/or issues on a monthly basis.
- Field questions from prospects and customers about the company, products, services, and implementation.
- Enter renewal data and opportunities into our customer relationship management software (Salesforce.com).
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong prospecting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentations skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Resourceful & creative
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, or business administration
- Minimum of 1 year Inside sales or telephone sales experience, preferably in the software industry. Additional years of experience welcomed.
- Experience creating calling campaigns for strategic business, building relationships with C-Level executives, setting appointments for sales executives and nurturing account relationships
- Proven track record in delivering results
- Proficient in MS Office applications and general technology
- Preferred, but not required, experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools
- Preferred, but not required, understanding of video-based technologies – i.e. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Preferred, but not required, experience using prospecting tools- i.e. Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info, etc.